Thursday, May 20, 2010

Eiffel Tower


Today while deciding which postcard to post, I was surprised to realize I had never posted one of the Eiffel Tower, or le Tour Eiffel. It is one of my favorite places in the world, and given that there are probably 20 Eiffel Tower postcards in my collection, each with a different view or perspective, I could post an Eiffel Tower every day for a couple of weeks, and never get bored.

Not to say that you all wouldn't get bored.  But I wouldn't.

I was thinking about the Eiffel Tower because my oldest son is going to Oxford for a summer program, and he'll be visiting one of his dorm friends in Paris.  Ahhh, to be in 20 in Paris.  I'd be crazy jealous if I weren't so psyched for him.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'll be the bad guy and be crazy jealous of Ed's summer plans! Y

    ReplyDelete